flower-shilling

POUNDED!

shinymetal

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
WHAT'S HAPPENING!??
I put the TV on thinking that this has to be breaking news, they can ignore a LOT but they can't ignore this. However it seems they can, granted it's only just happening now, but this is a breaking news scenario I think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220926-132330_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926-132330_Brave.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 2
Definitely newsworthy. The results of a fabricated energy and cost of living crisis. They're probably waiting for the pound to drop under $1USD for the major headlines to come out, simultaneously blaming the war in Ukraine.

51894mCknHL._AC_.jpg

they are selling for similar price on https://www.amazon.com/Garden-Chinese-Joss-Paper-Silver/dp/B09KNR4YCM

why one paper is selling for more than others
they are produced by the same manufacturer  ;D

Aaaaand here it is....

God damn they're predictable!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-27-00-59-59-62_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-27-00-59-59-62_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 1
shinymetal said:
WHAT'S HAPPENING!??
I put the TV on thinking that this has to be breaking news, they can ignore a LOT but they can't ignore this. However it seems they can, granted it's only just happening now, but this is a breaking news scenario I think.

caused by the biggest tax cut in 50 years, second biggest in British history, 48Billion Pounds PA cost to the budget, But did it while the country is in massive debt.

So I guess they found out what happens when you give insane tax cuts to the rich end of town and needing to print more money to pay for the shortfall.

More money printing and Less net budget income equals lower Pound.

Im not sure what news outlet you have been watching But I watched the UK news yesterday and it was lead story, was also featured heavily on fox USA, CNBC and Sky Australia since it happened, and the UK treasurer and Prime minster is getting reamed hard by the media

It is just fiat imploding on itself. A major shifting in funds from central banks trying to cover themselves.  Last ditch effort to oblivion.  Bond market ready to poof into a next life and USA bankrupt. End game

jason1 said:
shinymetal said:
WHAT'S HAPPENING!??

caused by the biggest tax cut in 50 years, second biggest in British history, 48Billion Pounds PA cost to the budget, But did it while the country is in massive debt.

So I guess they found out what happens when you give insane tax cuts to the rich end of town and needing to print more money to pay for the shortfall.

Im not sure what news outlet you have been watching But I watched the UK news yesterday and it was lead story, was also featured heavily on fox USA, CNBC and Sky Australia since it happened, and the UK treasurer and Prime minster is getting reamed hard by the media

I checked abc and sky Australia as the 2 TV news channel that's most people watch in Australia. I didn't check UK or US news. I guess it was just happening when I started the thread, at the best of times the TV is a few hours behind the internet.  lol

shinymetal said:
jason1 said:
shinymetal said:
WHAT'S HAPPENING!??

I checked abc and sky Australia as the 2 TV news channel that's most people watch in Australia. I didn't check UK or US news. I guess it was just happening when I started the thread, at the best of times the TV is a few hours behind the internet.  lol

I was watching the UK Mini budget when it was being broadcast live, and was swapping between channels after it was all announced, and every economist on all the channels said good bye pound. every one was shocked as it was supposed tobe a small announcement that turned into a Massive tax cut for the rich.
when there are these big sorts of announcements i tend to cycle all the channels that broad cast it,to see various opinions Just to avoid an echo chamber, so even Cnbc, sky UK and BBC news gets a watch as cringy as it is to watch that channel lol 
It did get a pretty good run, from the minute the Mini budget was dropped to the tanking that every one predicted would happen. You might have found a few slots in the broadcasts that wasnt running the story.
all the news channels are in a row on my box, so I just flick to the next one randomly during the day or night, this shit runs constantly in the background at our home.

I dont watch any Australian free to air these days, no doubt those idiots would show nothing about anything besides populist BS over important things. I cant stand stand free to air, I dont even know why they call it news, its mostly paid advertising packaged up as news when it comes to free to air

Back