flower-shilling

Sale or Barter Goods for barter thread (September / October 2024)

Goods for sale, barter, or open to offers.
The finish is not Rolex , and yes a fake but I will offer you $100 for it posted. You know I'm good in our dealings

These are all brand new items, and from my retail shop, they all have warranty and in boxes.
Will suit those wanting to build a small scale solar system, or fitting out a 4x4 Ute canopy, Or preper for back up power you can visit and Pickup and exchange in person on the Sunshine coast when doing the trade.
If there is good interest I might make it a regular thing, designating some items in the shop to gold and silver trades, But for the time Being its one of each of these items. Prices in picture, will give shop details Via private chat to genuine parties

Click Images below for Price list

Attachments

• Price1.jpg
    Price1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 15
  • price2.png
    price2.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 13
These are all brand new items, and from my retail shop, they all have warranty and in boxes.
Will suit those wanting to build a small scale solar system, or fitting out a 4x4 Ute canopy, Or preper for back up power you can visit and Pickup and exchange in person on the Sunshine coast when doing the trade.
If there is good interest I might make it a regular thing, designating some items in the shop to gold and silver trades, But for the time Being its one of each of these items. Prices in picture, will give shop details Via private chat to genuine parties

Click Images below for Price list
Hey Jason does the renogy 40a dc-dc have a solar input if I was to use it for dual battery set up in an mux with smart alternator?

Hey Jason does the renogy 40a dc-dc have a solar input if I was to use it for dual battery set up in an mux with smart alternator?

Hi mate that 40 is not a dual input, a solar controller would be needed if you wanted solar, the 20amp amp controller I have advertised would work along side that dcdc with upto 260watts or the 30a mppt for 400watts. This one does works with smart alternators and standard Alternators, there is an option for a bluetooth dongle for monitoring on the dcdc as well as the Mppt and both work along side each other on the same app,

There is a Renogy dual input controller with in built solar- they come in a 30a and a 50a. and range from $320 -$360 . I do sell those in my shop, But right now not doing metal exchange on those two controllers.

Keep in mind There are benefits to having a separate mppt solar controller and separate dcdc charger. mostly you will always get the most from your alternator with a separate controller, dual inputs tend to priorities solar. two controllers you would get more charge total, this is the reason why Victron hasnt created a Dual input controller. Obviously the upside to a dual input controller is it is more compact.

Sorry about late reply, the notification ended up in my spam box

Last edited:
Give your shop a plug Jason. (Anderson or otherwise😆). But seriously, Name/ website etc.

Prefer not to Plug the business, I like keeping things on the downlow, But happy to give people my details via PM, if they wish to come in and see me In person, which is how Id like to deal with customers on metals to Products trade. I deal allot with preppers who are building their off grid stuff and we build small scaled systems, any way we are on the Sunshine coast hinterland qld. I just take on the work I want to take on.

I get allot of customers asking me for crypto trades for products But I dont do that stuff, But thought maybe I should offer metal trades as that is something Im interested in and have been in for for 25 years now, but unfortunately we do live in a world of Fiat currency and my utility companies, and suppliers want tobe paid in fiat money so I cant do everything in gold and silver lol
So ill have to set aside and offer a few things at a time.

Back