714   0   0
Hi Silveroos!

As per title:

100oz Perth mint vintage silver bar(mintage 200)-spot+$340
2x50oz Geomin vintage silver bar(long loaf style)-spot+$250ea

pics on request

+postage

Thank you!

Vintages bars are loved for their rarity, shape and toned appearances. I'd always recommend posting photos of all Bullion, but especially vintage specimens.

I just dont like when people are taking the pics and advertising the item somewhere else without asking.It has happened before.

But anyway I think we should focus on how could we get more sales here so this forum would rise up :unsure:

I just dont like when people are taking the pics and advertising the item somewhere else without asking.It has happened before.

But anyway I think we should focus on how could we get more sales here so this forum would rise up :unsure:

The answer is having more members who are looking to buy. Most members here are long-term stackers, so it's like trying to sell war to a veteran.

Besides bullion stores, where else do people generally buy online? Is f.b marketplace a thing? I assume it is. Flipping is rife on gumtree and i dont check in much with it as a small few vaccum up any good deals and immediately repost with insane premiums. I guess its there for criminals that want to clean their cash so the stupid prices are worth the anonymity? Is darpas lifelog err i mean...is facebook like that too? I think stacker sites like this one are crucial for selling as dealers wont give you spot, and if you price well like most people do here, both parties benefit. Im always suprised that more stuff here doesnt move faster, there are some great deals. There seem to be plenty of members that dont get involved in the forums so i thought they would only join as buyers, but maybe they just lurk.

Back