flower-shilling

Do we have any US users?

shinymetal

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I am looking for someone in the US that could help me buy some official MAGA hats.
You can only buy from the official shop if you're American because it's conaidered a campaign contribution.
Any help would be much appreciated :)

shinymetal said:
I am looking for someone in the US that could help me buy some official MAGA hats.
You can only buy from the official shop if you're American because it's conaidered a campaign contribution.
Any help would be much appreciated :)

what is the new buzz word for it these days from the dems? the "Ultra Maga"

Haha yea, they had a 6 month think tank that came up with that one and then instantly MAGA people took it and turned it around into a pro Trump thing.
Same with the great maga king

Attachments

• flyerdesign_27092022_180548.JPEG
    flyerdesign_27092022_180548.JPEG
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
Hmmmm, seems like MAGA fever gone to Australia.

Make Australia Great Again

I've already responded to your email. 

I did some digging and found this store. 

https://www.trumpstore.com/products/classic-maga-hat/

That is a pretty cool statue thing.
I was looking at maybe buying a silver Trump bust, I wonder how hard it would be to make a mould of that to pour silver into, or even, I have heard of people doing lost PLA casting. hmmmmmm

Thanks, but no thanks.
I found the same print unpainted on ebay for like $15 + post (I'm still not buying that)
I'm trying to fill a cabinet up with kinda classy Trump memorabilia, and that's really cool but not that classy.

No worries at all.. If someone reads the thread and has a silver or bronze bust feel free to share?!
Although I imagine something like that might be more than I'm willing to pay.

Back