flower-shilling

Bullion Now On National TV!

ozcopper

Staff member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Michael was on ABC News this morning talking about the price of gold and showing the hosts a few pieces of bullion for them to hold! Massive thanks to Lisa Millar and Catherine Murphy and the rest of the team at ABC for making us feel welcome this morning, and hopefully this served as good education right around the country!

Well done Michael and the Bullion Now team, what a fun interview!

There's still a long way to go for the ordinary Aussie to really understand the importance of holding gold. That presenter was still mostly asking questions related to jewellery, probably an accurate reflection of the way most ordinary people come across gold in their lives these days.

I was going to say that the contrarian in me says a top is near if gold stacking is promoted in mainstream media but having watched it, I'd say there's still a very long way to go. Wait until the scummy programs on Channel 7, 9 or 10 (not that the ABC is any better as a broadcaster) start promoting it then it's probably a good indicator of the top being near.

He handled himself very well. Bullion Now have come so far in such a short time and Michael is certainly the right captain for their ship

Back