flower-shilling

Bring em accross

jason1

Pro member
Silveroo
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Silver stackers needs a fresh start, to much censorship over there, No freedom of speech there. the online numbers are bad there, SS posts are dwindling, so I hope admin here can bring some of the disenfranchised mob over here. get the interest back into stacking again.
Plus having better admin is a good start, build it and they will come. congrats to the admin on the new forum

Silver Stackers has always been a great site. Been very happy there for the last 12 years when we had a great moderator in Ozcopper.
Unfortunately, the current one isn't up to the job.
It's good to have an alternate site when mods go rogue.

Aurora et Luna said:
Silver Stackers has always been a great site. Been very happy there for the last 12 years when we had a great moderator in Ozcopper.
Unfortunately, the current one isn't up to the job.
It's good to have an alternate site when mods go rogue.

Lately there's been a lot of heavy-handed moderation that seems to be based on personal biases.

I've pleaded with ozcopper the old mod to have a chat with Ben the owner but alas to no avail I've even sent Ben a private message stating the current mod is abusing their powers. As Aurora et Luna has said in a pm to  me  patience and the prick will implode. It's a shame because the site was great with the old mods. 11years of being on the site just about everyday it will be hard on me to leave..... but I know now until the current mod is there I will systematically remove all of my posts for all those years and fuck it as ozcopper has done

Silver Soul said:
I've pleaded with ozcopper the old mod to have a chat with Ben the owner but alas to no avail I've even sent Ben a private message stating the current mod is abusing their powers. As Aurora et Luna has said in a pm to  me  patience and the prick will implode. It's a shame because the site was great with the old mods. 11years of being on the site just about everyday it will be hard on me to leave..... but I know now until the current mod is there I will systematically remove all of my posts for all those years and fuck it as ozcopper has done

There's no doubt that ozcopper was a great mod. Not sure why he left? Maybe it was taking up too much time?

I wasn't even aware of forum until today.

Switched off SS when my email used exclusively for that started getting spammed.

Back