flower-shilling

$̴3̴2̴0̴0̴ $̴3̴50̴0̴ $3700 Gold!

I hear ya. I love my triton and think they're the most underrated 4x4 out there. Life is definitely there to be lived and I've made a lot of sacrifices to preserve my stack at the expense of a more comfortable and fulfilling lifestyle.

To be honest... I have a fear of letting go. I've never been capable of saving long-term and metals became a vessel for me to do that. Each time I sell it's like I'm giving up a part of myself that I became proud of through such accomplishments. This line of thinking, although borderline unhealthy, has been a valuable tool in suppressing my temptations to liquidate.

Our short existance is certainly here to be taken advantage of. Living for the future often lends itself to neglecting the now... Something I'm often shamefully guilty of doing.

Brics don't need the west's futile control over metals. Let the US shatter. Texas will be the first to exit
That control is slipping through their fingers. I also feel that the "slap down " is not really an issue when the price is so much higher at closing than opening days earlier

Back